Work With Us
- Handbook. Working For Us 2022
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- Job Description - Assistant Course Director 2022
- Job Description - Course Director 2022
- Job Description - Residential Full Time Teacher 2022
- Job Description - Residential Teacher Plus 2022
- Job Description - Residential Teacher-Activity Leader 2022
- Job Description - Centre Manager 2022
- Job Description - Homestay Co-ordinator 2022
- Job Description - Safeguarding Welfare Co-ordinator 2022
- Job Description - Excursion & Activity Leader 2022
- Job Description - Excursion & Activity Manager 2022
- Job Description - Excursion & Activity Co-ordinator 2022
- Job Description - Sport & Activity Instructor 2022
- Job Description - Sport & Activity Co-ordinator 2022
UKLC run a friendlier kind of summer school at a variety of locations in the UK. We know our courses are only as good as the staff we employ and so we make sure all our staff get the support they need to do a good job and have fun doing it. Our centres are friendly places where you will feel part of a team and enjoy your summer. We have a high number of returning staff which we feel is testament to how much they enjoy working with us and how well we treat them.
So if you are looking for summer school work and you are passionate about working with kids, you could be just the right sort of person to join our team.
For more information on the specific job roles available, click the “available downloads” button for the job descriptions or the titled tabs below.
To apply for a role with UK Language Courses, please use the apply now button below to tell us which role you are interested in and attach an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We will get back to you as soon as we can.
The UKLC recruitment team