We know how important it is for each individual student to find their own path in language learning. We use a wide range of methods to engage and stimulate our students. This is why we have created a programme based on the students’ age, level and need and it includes:
- FUN (Ages 8-11): Highly engaging lessons that offer a wide range of tailored material and activities. It makes games into lessons and lessons into games.
- CONNECTION (Ages 11-14): Very interactive lessons using a variety of methods and media to encourage students to establish connections.
- ACTION (Ages 14-17): Interactive multimedia lessons that, using authentic materials, encourage students to activate their knowledge of English and motivate them to communicate through action.
CONNECTION & ACTION programmes consist of three different lessons a day
1. TBL (Task-Based Learning)
During these lessons students are encourage to use the language to complete a task. Language i therefore acquired through the task as it emerges naturally as the result of the students’ communicative needs.
2. S&S (Skills & Systems)
These lessons aim at empowering our students’ linguistic awareness and capabilities by thoroughly working on all language skills (reading, writing, listening, speaking) and systems (grammar, phonology, lexis discourse), as well as using materials relevant to exam preparation (KET, PET, FCE, CAE, TOEFL, IELTS, GESE).
3. CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning)
These lessons merge CLIL and British Culture. Students learn about art, literature, and science, or about the history and the geography of the UK, while activating their linguistic knowledge.
We offer classes at four levels from Elementary to Upper Intermediate. Students are given a placement test on their first day of classes to ensure they are placed at the correct level. We also offer a specific test for students with special needs.
We offer the option of taking the Trinity College London Graded Examination in Spoken English (GESE) on site for courses of 10 days or longer.
Students are taught in class sizes up to 16.
From 2018 our courses are available for the following age ranges: 8 – 11, 11 – 14 and 14 – 17*. They can choose from: a specialised young leaner programme, a multi activity programme, or at certain centres, a modern dance programme, a drama programme, a media programme, life skills programme, intensive English or a specific football programme. Occasionally it is necessary to zig zag morning and afternoon lessons at some of our centres.
On all of our courses we work exclusively with approved agents, with whom we build long-lasting relationships. If you are looking for a study travel agent in your area, or you would like to become one of our agents, please contact us.