UKLC’s minitay programmes are available to closed groups of young learners (11-17 year-olds) all year-round at our 3 locations across the UK. Our hugely popular ministays comprise generally of 15 hours of English tuition per week with additional excursions, sports and activity sessions.
Each programme is tailor-made to meet the requirements of each visiting group. From extra English lessons to themes cultural excursions, our flexibility allows us to offer a wide range of exciting programmes bespoke to every group. This flexibility gives our partner agents confidence that we can delver even the most unique of programmes their group leaders request.
What’s Included on a General Ministay Programme;
• Full board accommodation in residence or homestay
• 15 hours of English tuition
• Full afternoon activity programme
• Tailored package of half and full day excursions
• Course materials
• Placement test and end-of-course certificate
In addition to the general ministay programme, UKLC are pleased to be able to offer integration days into UK high schools. As an active organisation in Chester we have built very strong mutual relationships with local schools to enable our students to enjoy a day in the life of a British Student.
For more information about our year-round programmes please see our E-Brochure here
- 1st August 2019 - 30th June 2020
- 1st August 2020 - 21st September 2020