English Plus Intensive English
This programme consists of additional English lessons for those who really want to maximise their language learning during their stay in the UK. Students will build on their curricular lessons through extra classes taught according to age and level. The content of these lessons will be an enhancement of the curricular programme as outlined in the accompanying continuation of their programmes as outlined in the Academic Summary (see HERE).
Occasionally it is necessary to zig zag morning and afternoon lessons at some of our centres.
Included in our English Plus Intensive English Programme*:
- 15 hours of English tuition per week
- 9 hours of extra English tuition per week
- 1 free group leader place for every 15 students
- Full board accommodation in residence or homestay (centre specific)
- Excursions (min. one full-day, one half-day, and one local visit per week)
- Evening activities
- Conversation Clubs are available as an alternative to some evening activities on at least 2 days per week
- End of course certificate
*A minimum of 10 students applied to each programme and each student will be asked to select a 1st and 2nd option before arrival which they will join for the duration of their stay. Student who do not select in advance will join the standard English Plus Multi-Activity programme.