English Plus Multi Activity
The “typical” summer programme consisting of a wide variety of activities and sports. Sessions are structured and are coached by specialist staff. Sessions can include tennis, basketball, volleyball, swimming, photography workshops, dance, football, and drama etc. Students are moved through two or three activities on rotation in each session.
Included in our standard English Plus Multi Activity programme:
- 15 hours of English tuition per week
- Up to 9 hours of supervised sports and non-sports activities or specialist instruction per week
- 1 free group leader place for every 15 students
- Full board accommodation in residence or homestay (centre specific)
- Excursions (min. one full-day, one half-day, and one local visit per week). In London excursions are every day.
- Evening activities
- Conversation Clubs are available as an alternative to some evening activities on at least 2 days per week
- End of course certificate