English Plus Media (ASL)
This course combines English language learning with real-world experiences and technical-creative teaching. Students will engage in different media based projects including journalism, social media, advertising and media production and editing, all while using the English language in a very creative and expressive way.
Occasionally it is necessary to zig zag morning and afternoon lessons at some of our centres.
Included in our English Plus Media Programme*:
- 15 hours of English tuition per week
- 9 hours of Media studies per week
- 1 free group leader place for every 15 students
- Full board accommodation in residence or homestay (centre specific)
- Excursions (min. one full-day, one half-day, and one local visit per week)
- Evening activities
- Conversation Clubs are available as an alternative to some evening activities on at least 2 days per week
- End of course certificate
*A minimum of 10 students applied to each programme and each student will be asked to select a 1st and 2nd option before arrival which they will join for the duration of their stay. Student who do not select in advance will join the standard English Plus Multi-Activity programme.