English Plus Life Skills
For students aged 14-17 who want more from their summer school experience. The purpose is to develop students in a way that is going to be useful to them as they go on to become young adults. They will undertake seminars and workshops on topics such as “CV writing”, “Interview skills”, “Presentation skills, “Writing for academic purposes”, “Projecting confidence, competence and credibility” etc. Elements of this will be incorporated into project work that will be presented at the end of the course.
Italian students traveling with groups will be able to include a minimum 18 hours of certifiable alternanza scuola-lavoro hours over two weeks as part of their summer programme at the centres where Life Skills is offered.
Included in our English Plus Life Skills Programme:
- 15 hours of English tuition per week
- 9 hours of English Plus Life Skills tuition per week
- 1 free group leader place for every 15 students
- Full board accommodation in residence or homestay (centre specific)
- Excursions (min. one full-day, one half-day, and one local visit per week)
- Evening activities
- Conversation Clubs are available as an alternative to some evening activities on at least 2 days per week
- End of course certificate
The minimum amount of students to run an English Plus Life Skills programme is 10.