English Plus Drama
For students with an interest in drama and a desire to improve their English through confidence-building performances. Sessions are lead by a teacher who will guide the students through a programme exploring various elements of acting, including improvisation, mime and role play. They will perform at the end of the course either a part of a well-known play or something they have written themselves.
Included in our standard English Plus Drama Programme*:
- 15 hours of English tuition per week
- 9 hours of drama practice per week
- 1 free group leader place for every 15 students
- Full board accommodation in residence or homestay (centre specific)
- Excursions (min. one full-day, one half-day, and one local visit per week)
- Evening activities
- Conversation Clubs are available as an alternative to some evening activities on at least 2 days per week
- End of course certificate
*A minimum of 10 students applied to each programme and each student will be asked to select a 1st and 2nd option before arrival which they will join for the duration of their stay. Student who do not select in advance will join the standard English Plus Multi-Activity programme.