English Plus Dance
For students with a passion for dance. Sessions take place with a specialist dance teacher and the programmes works towards an end-of-course performance. Sessions begin with a warn up before learning new steps and techniques needed to put together a dance routine. The second part of the sessions allows students to practise what they have learnt and rehearse any routines for the final performance. Styles covered include street dance, modern jazz, contemporary and West End musical.
Our English plus Dance programme is available for the following age ranges: 11 – 14 and 14 – 17*. Occasionally it is necessary to zig zag morning and afternoon lessons at some of our centres.
Included in our English Plus Dance Programme:
- 15 hours of English tuition per week
- 9 hours of dance training per week
- 1 free group leader place for every 15 students
- Full board accommodation in residence or homestay (centre specific)
- Excursions (min. one full-day, one half-day, and one local visit per week)
- Evening activities
- Conversation Clubs are available as an alternative to some evening activities on at least 2 days per week
- End of course certificate
*A minimum of 10 students applied to each programme and each student will be asked to select a 1st and 2nd option before arrival which they will join for the duration of their stay. Student who do not select in advance will join the standard English Plus Multi-Activity programme.