Summer 2019 Launch!
UKLC are excited to announce our 2019 options for junior students (8-17 years old) & a *new* summer location!
UKLC are committed to delivering high quality language programmes for junior students aged 8-17 years.
Summer 2018 was our biggest summer ever. Even though the number of students enjoying our courses increased, the quality of our courses remained the same.
At the end of every group’s stay we ask our group leaders to give us honest feedback via an online survey. here are some of the results of that feedback;
Group leaders were ask a series of questions regarding their stay. Here are some of the answers;
- 82% of group leaders said our activities were GOOD/EXCELLENT
- 95% of group leaders said our English lessons were GOOD/EXCELLENT
- 91% of group leaders said our centre accommodation were GOOD/EXCELLENT
- 92% of group leaders said our admin/organisation were GOOD/EXCELLENT
- 96% of group leaders said our staff were GOOD/EXCELLENT
- 99.19% of group leaders said our staff were available to help
- 98% of group leaders said they would recommend UKLC to a friend
UKLC continue to develop and create new ways in which to improve our offering some of which are detailed below.
The highlights for summer 2019 include:
- 10 Residential Summer Centres in Fantastic Locations! We are delighted to present a stunning new summer centre for 2019 at Bristol, Badminton School.
- Student Focused Academic Programme – 3 x 1 hour clear and structured English lessons. Focusing on Task Based Learning, Skills & Systems & CLIL British Culture.
- Elective ‘English Plus’ activities – all centres have multiple English Plus programmes available for no extra cost. Programmes can include – English plus Multi Activity, Dance, Drama, Football, Intensive English and Life skills.
- Three cultural excursions a week at all centres – Students will experience being part of the British Language and way of life whilst visiting fantastic places!
- Now accepting individual students at three locations – in addition to our York, Bootham School & Reading, Queen Anne’s School we will now be accepting individual students at our brand new boarding school Bristol, Badminton School.
Out of summer programmes for 2019 include:
- Ministay programmes in 5 top-class centres! Including Chester, London and Bristol
- Homestay and Residential options available
- Parent and Child Programme – for younger students aged 5+ to travel with their parents for both to learn English in a fun and exciting environment!
- University Explorer programme for students aged 14-17years