UKLC offers high-quality international summer camps at 9 residential locations across the UK. We run a range of programmes at each location to suit the ages, levels and interests of your students. From 2017 our course are available for the following age ranges: 8-11, 11-14 and 14-17.
Student who are aged 8 to 11 years can follow the Young Learners course for lessons and some activities. Students aged between 11 and 17 who are enrolled on Multi-Activity or English Plus course will be divided by age for activities where numbers allow and it is beneficial to do so. Students can choose whether to enrol on the Multi-Activity or English Plus course or follow a level-specific Intensive English course*.
Occasionally it is necessary to zig zag morning and afternoon lessons at some of our centres.
Included in our standard summer programmes:
- 15 hours of English tuition per week
- Up to 9 hours of supervised sports and non-sports activities or specialist instruction per week
- 1 free group leader place for every 15 students
- Full board accommodation in residence or homestay
- Excursions (min. one full-day, one half-day, and one local visit per week)
- Evening activities
- Conversation Clubs are available as an alternative to some evening activities on at least 2 days per week
- End of course certificate
*Programmes vary at each centre. A minimum of 10 students applies to each programme and each student will be asked to select a 1st and 2nd option before arrival which they will partake in for the duration of their stay. Students who do not select in advance will join the standard English Plus Multi-Activity programme.
- July - August 2017 (please refer to each individual location for exact dates)