UKLC provide high-quality international summer camps at residential sites across the UK. We run a range of programmes at each location to suit all ages, levels and interests of your students. Our courses are available for the following age ranges: 8 – 11, 11 – 14, 14 – 17. They can choose from a specialist Young Learner programme, modern dance programme, drama programme, football programme, tennis programme, advanced English Masters course for older students or our standard Summer Language multi-activity programme. Occasionally it is necessary to zig-zag morning and afternoon lessons at some of our centres.
From 2016 our courses are available for the following age ranges: 8 – 11, 11 – 14 and 14 – 17*. They can choose from: a specialised young learner programme, an advanced English masters course for older students, a multi activity programme, a modern dance programme, a drama programme, a tennis programme or premier football. Occasionally it is necessary to zig zag morning and afternoon lessons at some of our centres.
Included in our standard Summer programmes:
- 15 hours of English tuition per week
- Up to 9 hours of supervised sports and non-sports activities or specialist instruction
- 1 free group leader place for every 15 students
- Full board accommodation in residence or homestay
- Excursions (min. one full-day, one half-day, and one local visit per week)
- Evening activities
- Conversation Clubs are available as an alternative to some evening activities on at least 2 days per week
- End of course certificate
* All students enrolled who are aged 8 to 10 years will follow the Young Learners course for all lessons and activities. Students aged between 11 and 17 who are enrolled on Multi Activity or English Plus courses will be divided by age for activities where numbers allow and it is beneficial to do so.
- July - August 2017 (please refer to each individual location for exact dates)