P.O.N. (Italy only)
UKLC are excited to offer programmes specially designed for Italian PONS groups in London and the centre of historic Chester. Whether your school wants to visit during late summer or early autumn, our locations are perfect for PON groups who would like to stay in the UK. You can choose from accommodation in our modern university campus or with friendly homestay in the beautiful city of Chester or you can stay in a high quality residential campus within the nation’s capital London.
UKLC is an experienced PON provider and therefore understand the needs and requirements of each group that travel as well as the agencies we work with. We have worked closely with our partner agencies and tour operators to create a specific programme to adhere to the requirements of the new PON criteria.
We are delighted to be able to offer bespoke programmes including Business English Lessons, Workshops, Seminars, full work experience or a combination of them all.
Work experience placements can vary upon request. UKLC are able to offer work placements in a number of different sectors including; hospitality, charity shops, restaurants and corporate.
For more details about our PON options and programmes please see the download available above or email [email protected] for further information.
- Residence – University of Chester – 1st August 2018 – 31st May 2019
- Host Families – 1st August 2018 – 31st May 2019
- Residence – Colindale – 1st August 2018 – 31st May 2019
- Residence – St Albans – 1st August 2018 – 31st May 2019
- 15 hours of English tuition per week
- Full board accommodation in residential or homestay (Chester only) accommodation
- Initial grading test on arrival
- Course materials
- End-of-Course certificate and report
- A choice of afternoon and evening activities, workshops & seminars or full work experience programmes
- Weekly travelcards
- CLIL and other specialist lessons
- Additional excursions
- Extension visits to London at the end of the stay (up to 1 week)
- Trinity GESE examination
- Residential accommodation available on the most desirable dates (1st August 2018 – 23rd June 2019)
- Modern single en-suite (Chester) or multi-bedded en-suite rooms (London)
- Flexibility to create a programme to suit all groups requests
- A high quality academic programme with native speakers
- Attractive payment terms
- Easy access to main international airports