English Plus Intensive English
Additional English lessons for those who really want to maximise their language learning during their stay in the UK. Students will build on their lessons through additional taught classes at a level appropriate to their achievement in the placement test. The lesson content will be a continuation of the UKL4 programmes as outlined in the Academic Summary (see section
on “Academic Tuition”).
Occasionally it is necessary to zig zag morning and afternoon lessons at some of our centres.
Included in our English Plus Intensive English Programme:
- 15 hours of English tuition per week
- 6 hours of extra English tuition per week
- 3 hours of multi-activity sessions per week
- 1 free group leader place for every 15 students
- Full board accommodation in residence or homestay (centre specific)
- Excursions (min. one full-day, one half-day, and one local visit per week)
- Evening activities
- Conversation Clubs are available as an alternative to some evening activities on at least 2 days per week
- End of course certificate
The minimum amount of students to run an English Plus Intensive English programme is 10.