English Plus Football
For students who love football and want to play it every waking minute! Coaching sessions are led by qualified staff and aim to improve each student’s technical skills and abilities. students will also build on their understanding of match tactics and playing systems. there are regular matches and a weekly showpiece game.
Our English plus Football programme is available for the following age ranges: 11 – 14 and 14 – 17*. Occasionally it is necessary to zig zag morning and afternoon lessons at some of our centres.
Included in our English Plus Football Programme:
- 15 hours of English tuition per week
- 9 hours of football training per week
- 1 free group leader place for every 15 students
- Full board accommodation in residence or homestay (centre specific)
- Excursions (min. one full-day, one half-day, and one local visit per week)
- Evening activities
- Conversation Clubs are available as an alternative to some evening activities on at least 2 days per week
- End of course certificate
The minimum amount of students to run an English Plus Football programme is 10.
The Premier Football Programme at the University of Chester is for students who want the ultimate football experience. The course has the same programme details as English Plus Football above but with some special enhancements.
We include workshops and sessions with visiting professional speakers. Previously guests have included an Academy Manager and a Scout from Premier League clubs, a Football Agent, and a former Premier League & International Footballer.
This programme also features football specific excursions including;
- Manchester United Museum & Stadium Tour
- Manchester City Stadium Tour
- Liverpool FC Anfield Stadium Tour
- St Georges Park, the England national team’s training ground
The Premier Football programme will run at the University of Chester.
The minimum amount of students to run an Premier Football programme is 10.