English Plus Football
This exciting football course is aimed at players who have the goal of wanting to improve their knowledge of football and English and emulate their footballing heroes like Ronaldo, Messi and Bale. It includes sessions on tactics, playing systems and technical skills. Previous experience not necessary but motivation is!
From 2017 our English plus Football programme is available for the following age ranges: 11 – 14 and 14 – 17*. Occasionally it is necessary to zig zag morning and afternoon lessons at some of our centres.
Included in our English Plus Football Programme:
- 15 hours of English tuition per week
- 9 hours of football training per week
- 1 free group leader place for every 15 students
- Full board accommodation in residence or homestay
- Excursions (min. one full-day, one half-day, and one local visit per week)
- Evening activities
- Conversation Clubs are available as an alternative to some evening activities on at least 2 days per week
- End of course certificate
The minimum amount of students to run an English Plus Football programme is 10.
The Premier Football Programme at the University of Chester is for students who want the ultimate football experience. The course has the same programme details as English Plus Football above but with some special enhancements.
We include workshops and sessions with visiting professional speakers. Previously guests have included an Academy Manager and a Scout from Premier League clubs, a Football Agent, and a former Premier League & International Footballer.
This programme also features football specific excursions including;
- Manchester United Museum & Stadium Tour
- Manchester City Stadium Tour
- Liverpool FC Anfield Stadium Tour
- St Georges Park, the England national team’s training ground
The Premier Football programme will run at the University of Chester.
The minimum amount of students to run an Premier Football programme is 10.