English Plus Drama
An excellent way for students to improve their English and grow in confidence. This course involves students of all abilities looking at various elements of acting, including improvisation, mime and role play. They will also study a chosen piece from a well-known play to perform at the final performance.
From 2016 our English plus Drama programme is available for the following age ranges: 11 – 14 and 14 – 17*. Occasionally it is necessary to zig zag morning and afternoon lessons at some of our centres.
Included in the Dance programme:
- 15 hours per week of English language tuition
- One full-day excursion per week
- One half-day excursion per week
- 12 hours of Drama lessons per week
- End of course performance
- A full programme of evening activities
- Full board accommodation
- End of course certificate
* Students aged between 11 and 17 who are enrolled on Multi Activity or English Plus courses will be divided by age for activities where numbers allow and it is beneficial to do so. The minimum amount of students to run an English plus Drama programme is 10.