English Plus Dance
This course is designed for students with a passion for modern dance. Previous experience is not necessary, but a motivated attitude is! Each three hour session will begin with a warm up and will include a well-needed break. The first part of the session will involve learning new techniques and steps and putting together routines. The second part of the afternoon will give students time to practice what they have learnt and rehearse any routines that will be included in the final performances. Styles covered include Street Dance, Modern Jazz, Contemporary and West End.
From 2016 our English plus Dance programme is available for the following age ranges: 11 – 14 and 14 – 17*. Occasionally it is necessary to zig zag morning and afternoon lessons at some of our centres.
Included in the Dance programme:
- 15 hours per week of English language tuition
- One full-day excursion per week
- One half-day excursion per week
- 9 hours of Dance per week
- End of course performance
- A full programme of evening activities
- Full board accommodation
- End of course certificate
* Students aged between 11 and 17 who are enrolled on Multi Activity or English Plus courses will be divided by age for activities where numbers allow and it is beneficial to do so. The minimum amount of students to run an English Plus Dance programme is 10.